News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone into airsoft guns??

Started by HITMAN 149, January 25, 2011, 07:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey guys...
just looking to see if anyone is into airsoft guns & where's a good place to get a good deal?!?
thanks!
:cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

twodko

We had/have a serious problem here at the Casa de Owens with Al Queada trained Jihadist squirrels. They just wouldn't leave my damn bird feeders alone.

Don't judge me man, I had no choice. I was outside the wire and well down range with no weapon except my dirty socks sooooo....

I went on down to my local Big5 sporting goods store and bought an AirSoft Desert Eagle and 20g ammo.

I took the fight right to their "home tree"........my birds eat comfortably now.
(I didn't kill them, I just scared the seed right out of 'em!)

'Nuff said.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

terrible one

Quote from: twodko on January 25, 2011, 08:04:30 PM
We had/have a serious problem here at the Casa de Owens with Al Queada trained Jihadist squirrels. They just wouldn't leave my damn bird feeders alone.

Don't judge me man, I had no choice. I was outside the wire and well down range with no weapon except my dirty socks sooooo....

I went on down to my local Big5 sporting goods store and bought an AirSoft Desert Eagle and 20g ammo.

I took the fight right to their "home tree"........my birds eat comfortably now.
(I didn't kill them, I just scared the seed right out of 'em!)

'Nuff said.

Hell, I used to get paid by people in the neighborhood to kill the damn things for that exact same reason. Me and my buddy each had a pellet gun and that was one of the best after school activities! Even better is cooking and eating them right afterwards! No shit . . . very tasty!

Anyways I was into the airsoft guns as a kid! We used to have "wars" with them lol! Those plastic BBs can hurt! These were all spring action pistols and stuff like that but man this one kid had this gun that used "green gas" if I remember correctly, don't know what it actually was, but that thing would just about put one through your skin! Ouch!

twodko

Yeeooow! That does sound painful. Reminds me of guys that play paint ball combat. Those freakin'd things hurt like a bastard!
I've heard them squirrels taste just like chicken!  ;D

terrible one

Haha yeah man paintball was bad too! I'd say it definitely hurt more but again we were using these spring loaded airsoft guns except for the one kid that used "green gas." lol!

Oh yeah HITMAN, I can't believe I forgot to link you on my last post! Here is where we all WISHED we could shop lol! http://www.airsoftgi.com/

Here's about what we all rocked! Simple, spring loaded, and cheap (at least compared to the gas powered guns!) http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_359&products_id=6842
Of course, you weren't cool unless you took the orange plastic piece off lol  :P

Finn

Ive got a team that is really into airsoft. We have games every weekend, usually about 20-30 people at the field we built. Do you have a gun or are you looking upgrade from what youve got? AEG? Gas/spring sniper? Just a pistol?

Evike is great place to start.
http://www.evike.com/

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

HITMAN 149

i don't have any airsoft stuff...  (i carry real guns.. lmao.. but you can't shoot them in the lvng room!!!  :icon_smile_blackeye:)
im looking to do a silver 1911 "Hitman" replica for my lil cousin. muahahahaha suppressor and all!!! i was reading up on some guy who did a real .45 acp "HITMAN" replica with it all engraved just like the movie... i was gonna check the sports/trophy place that engraves our brass PBA cards if he can engrave the slide & the frame?!?!?
and if so.. then maybe i'll do a REAL 1911 one for myself... hehehehe
:2thumbs:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Chargerrtforme

Yeah thank god my kid is done with that. I have holes all over the house.  :brickwall:

skip68

Our almost 15 yr old has four airsoft pistols, airsoft shot gun, rifle, bb rifle, red rider bb rifle, and a rubber band gun! Lol! He keeps the pigeons out of the yard and those nasty black ravens that tease our dog! Walmart carries several models too! Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

HITMAN 149

hahaha yea but unfort i live in bleeding heart liberal new jersey with retarded gun laws! even for us cops!!! GRRRRR!!!
you need a pistol permit to purchase a damn BB-gun here!!! im gonna order the airsoft gun online soon.. lol
ive been shopping around for prices for the one i want... lol
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

nvrbdn

just bought an airsoft for the grandson at walmart it has the rifle and an extra bonus pistol with 500 rounds they were in the sale isle half off.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Drache

Back in the day I used to be right into the airsoft scene and some of these were powerful enough I would take them hunting Grouse. These are a lot different than the clear ones that you buy in stores. On average the ones I owned shot between 350-600 feet per second and fired  a 0.20 gram to 0.28 gram projectile. These were all 1:1 scale replicas and most were right down to the same weight as the real ones. Some were powered by an RC car battery, spring, CO2, or even propane. Most were made out of the same materials as the real versions.

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

HITMAN 149

wow those are sweeeet!!! and yea it's amazing they look n feel just like the real deal!!!! kinda scary!!! lol
like i mentioned im looking to do a silver .45 "HITMAN" replica for my lil cousin...
im gonna grab the silver WE 1911, and just modify it a lil... muahahaha
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

HITMAN 149

wooo hooo!!
got the airsoft pistol today!! hehehe
here's a quick cell phone pic... and the grips im waiting to get shipped also!!!
:coolgleamA:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

HITMAN 149

thanks!! i can't wait to get the grips!!! got them off ebay!! lol
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

HITMAN 149

wooo-hoooo shot the dopey gun today for the first time... not without head shaking from my wife of course!! lmao
got my propane tank from sears... but the mag was leaking at first!!  :brickwall: so i took it apart & tightened up the fill valve!! BINGO!!! all good after that!!! but the wife head shaking didn't stop!! lmao
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

KSChrgr68

I got my dreamcar in 2010

HITMAN 149

finally got my grips from thailand!! lol there was a post office snafu  :flame: and they got sent back so he had to RE-ship them again ugggg but they look amazing!!! great workmanship!!!  :2thumbs:
and the wifes head is STILL shaking!! lmao
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

twodko

I bought a nice Desert Eagle looking airsoft pistol so I could reach out and touch the morning dove/raven scourge in the yard. They laughed in the face of my airsoft. Then I bought a "back in the day day" Diasy BB rifle! Yep, those feathered rats quake in fear now. Jihad on the feathered rats! :D

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

twodko

Damn, now that's what I'm talkin' about Finn! I couldn't tell but was every seventh pellet a tracer? hahaha

HITMAN 149

yea that think is AWESOME!!!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
but im not paying $7K for an airsoft gun!!!  :rotz:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Drache

Quote from: twodko on June 08, 2011, 10:49:02 PM
I bought a nice Desert Eagle looking airsoft pistol so I could reach out and touch the morning dove/raven scourge in the yard. They laughed in the face of my airsoft. Then I bought a "back in the day day" Diasy BB rifle! Yep, those feathered rats quake in fear now. Jihad on the feathered rats! :D

The airsoft gun I used to run was powered by either the lesser propane but I could also run it on CO2. Propelled a 0.20g airsoft BB at 800fps.

I used to take it hunting grouse.  :rotz:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

HITMAN 149

got my .45 HITMAN replica back from my buddy at work who etched it all nice for me!!!
:cheers:
01 BMW 740i SPORT