News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dashboard reprod with Autometers?!

Started by andben, May 06, 2012, 03:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andben

I'm looking for complete dashboard with autometer gauges to my charger '69. Someone know where I can buy a complete dashboard with all this correctly mounted?

Please advice!

DC_1

Quote from: andben on May 06, 2012, 03:02:19 AM
I'm looking for complete dashboard with autometer gauges to my charger '69. Someone know where I can buy a complete dashboard with all this correctly mounted?

Please advice!

I would say you need to either do it yourself or find someone who will take your stock cluster and retrofit it with the gauges you want. The chances of you finding something like that already done are pretty slim. I know a few members here have modified their clusters with different gauges. Typically this is such a personal preference kind of thing you won't see many commercially available off the shelf .IMO

oldcarnut

:iagree:  Here's a link to quite a few varieties and some how to.  Not too hard depending on how far you take it.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,19711.0.html