News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My wife is giving me the business.....

Started by HeavyFuel, March 13, 2012, 12:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeavyFuel

Quote from: The70RT on March 15, 2012, 09:15:37 AM
If you're really into cars and always have been I figure you would be hanging around women that were into cars? I guess there is sorta car guys and real car guys. If you are really into cars the women you marry ought to know the dedication and accepted that when the knot was tied :shruggy: but some guys just want the woman bad and act like they are someone else then they find out later about them. Kind of like an alcoholic. If you meet a woman and have car stuff everywhere and have some classics then it's a no brainer what your passion is......right??

You would think so.......hard to tell who's fooling who during a courtship.  Skeletons are bound to fall out of everyones closet.

I drove a 1962 Pontiac Catalina 2 door, 389, as a daily when we first met.  I resto'd that car, drove it for a few years and sold it to buy the charger, before we were even engaged.

I don't know if I fall into your classification as a "real" car guy....but I'm no sally.... :icon_smile_big:

resq302

Quote from: bull on March 15, 2012, 12:23:36 PM
Quote from: Fred on March 14, 2012, 02:31:19 AM
Quote from: RallyeMike on March 14, 2012, 12:28:16 AM
QuoteWhy do you guys marry bitches? cheers

hehe. 1 point for bull.

:smilielol:  :smilielol:

Glad you guys get them market off the market for us.

The thing is.............they only grow their horns after they're married!  :lol:

There's a lot of truth to that in some cases. I'm related to one such woman who turned into a venom-spitting, paranoid, superbitch after she had her first kid. Some hormonal screw up I guess. She's still going strong in that mode 12 years later. Her husband is a prisoner in his own house.

Thats when you fire up the charger in the garage with the door down and at least go out with one thing that will make you happy.   FOR THE RECORD, I AM ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!   PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!!  (OR IN THE GARAGE)
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

HeavyFuel

hehe. 1 point for bull.

The thing is.............they only grow their horns after they're married!  :lol:

There's a lot of truth to that in some cases. I'm related to one such woman who turned into a venom-spitting, paranoid, superbitch after she had her first kid. Some hormonal screw up I guess. She's still going strong in that mode 12 years later. Her husband is a prisoner in his own house.

Nice try on your post modification of the woman, Bull. :scratchchin:

Don't worry, your secret's safe with us..... :icon_smile_wink:

bull

Quote from: HeavyFuel on March 15, 2012, 01:06:09 PM

hehe. 1 point for bull.

Nice try on your post modification of the woman, Bull. :scratchchin:

Don't worry, your secret's safe with us..... :icon_smile_wink:

It's not that really. I don't care what she thinks anymore. I just don't want her embarrassing you, me, herself, her family, the human race, etc. The farther I am from the center of her radar the better for everyone because I have a very little tolerance for her BS. I just thank God every day that I never hooked up with her because it could have happened. 100 pounds and 18 years ago she looked good and acted normal but now she's not happy unless she's pissed off.

Brightyellow69rtse

bull i feel that we are brothers haha. note one ex wife here. she is only happy now when she is blood boiling pissed off.

TUFCAT

Wow Bull....she sounds like a super bitch. :D

Tell us more! :popcrn: