News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

JUST ANOTHER WINTER DAY IN THE DESERT...........................................

Started by skip68, February 25, 2012, 10:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I took off for a few hours today and rode about 30 miles.   Stopped and watched some racing at Spring Mountain race track and then just rode in the hills.  No wife, no kids and no people for miles.    

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Just look at that sky. It's nice to have a couple of hours to yourself occasionally  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

69 OUR/TEA

I would freakin love to do that !!!!!! Is that a Yamaha Warrior 350 ?????

skip68

Yep.  It's a Warrior.     I love that I can just ride from my driveway and go for miles and miles and miles....   Or until I run out of gas.   :smilielol:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69 OUR/TEA

Me and my cousin had Warrior 350's,he has 66 wooded acres that we used to ride on.One day,just about dusk,getting dark,he was way ahead of me on a trail,he stopped in a muddy section to wait for me to come up behind him and stop,and do the usual,spray the guy behind you.Well,flyin in 4th gear,and as you know it is just a running light,not a brake light,I got to him real quickly and by the time I realized he was'nt moving,locked e'm up and skidding probably 30mph right into the back of him!!!!!!Glass and plastic everywhere!!!!!Did'nt get hurt,and have to admit,it was funny cause it was like a movie,I slammed into him so hard and fast,the quad shot out from under him,that it seemed like he had airtime before he fell to the ground!!!
Those Warriors are a great quads,easy to ride.

nvrbdn

i know what your saying, when i lived in adlanto calif. in the high desert,i would ride my dirt bike out the back yard up into the desert and go for hours without crossing a road.it was nice. looks like you had a great day :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

It was a good day.   :cheers:   Smashed into the back at about 30mph...   :o   You guys got lucky.  Man, what a you tube video that would've been.   :smilielol:

bull

skip68