News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dad Shoots Daughters Laptop over FB Post

Started by doctor4766, February 10, 2012, 03:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Quote from: ITSA426 on February 11, 2012, 03:11:44 PM
Without knowing more I really have to wonder what kind of relationship dad has with his daughter; the entire family for that matter.  I can appreciate dad's anger but after thinking it over I just feel sorry for them.  At least they're popular and no doubt daughter has seen this by now.  What do you suppose her opinion of dad is now?

Sixteen year old girls can be a handful but they still need unconditional love - and responsibilities and clear boundaries.  They aren't pets, servants or slaves.  Parents are supposed to be raising them to be able to make their own way in the world.

Read all of this link. They talked everything out, and it sounds like it actually went decent. It wasn't just the father, it was the mothers as well.

http://www.litefm.com/pages/news-story.html?feed=421220&article=9744152
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P