News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'M A GRANDPA

Started by Steve P., January 23, 2006, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4402tuff4u

Congratulations! Best wishes to you, your family and the new addition, including mommy. You will need a baby seat now for the Charger!  :cheers: :drive:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BigBlockSam

QuoteCongratulations, you old fart!!   
:iagree:

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger_Croatia

Congratulations!!

I've heard that love for grandchild is stronger than for child (few confirmed that to me).
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Charger_Croatia on January 25, 2006, 10:28:50 AM
Congratulations!!

I've heard that love for grandchild is stronger than for child (few confirmed that to me).

Yes I've heard that too, I'm guessing because you can spoil them rotten with things, toys, etc, let them do whatever they want - you have no long term responsibility, you are always the "good guy" because the word "no" is rare..............give them all the sweets they want because once the sugar starts kicking in, you can drop them off to daddy and mommy.  :yesnod::angel:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"