News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone in SF area?

Started by ChargerST, January 04, 2012, 05:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerST

I could need some help on some parts I found in the bay area. I found two Challenger door panels with power window switches - but I only need the switches. Is someone willing to pick up these parts and send them to me? I would pay you with paypal first of course - it's only $50 - and I would pay for your time and shipping. You could also have the door panels as I have no need for them.

Thanks

68X426

I'm too far away to help, sorry; but to make your situation easier, you need to be more specific in location.

The Bay Area covers about 2000 square miles, it is a very broadly used geographic term. You can be within nearly 50 miles (north, east or south) of the City and generally still call it the Bay Area. Hope you can find someone. :angel:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

ChargerST

location is southern San Jose.
thanks

Dans 68

Email me. I can probably help.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Budnicks

Quote from: ChargerST on January 05, 2012, 04:01:10 AM
location is southern San Jose.
thanks
That's south bay, or Silicon Valley...LOL... Sorry just had to do that...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

SFRT

im in frisco....san jose is 75 miles away....
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GunMetal

I'm in south San Jose. send me a PM. I'll see if I can help.  :2thumbs:
Non illegitimis carborundum