News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is there a downloadable repro blank window sticker for 1973 Dodges?

Started by WH23G3G, January 18, 2006, 09:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WH23G3G

I once found a downloadable build sheet where you could play around and type options in. I was wondering does anyone know where there is a downloadable window sticker I can play around with for my 73 Charger? I believe I've found the original dealer and located all the option prices and would go for just a reprint that I can do on my home printer, as it's just for something neat to have, not even for a show.

Dodge-Charger

Let me scan one and I'll put it up. Where was the Build sheet download at ?

WH23G3G

I dont remember what the website link is for the build sheet copy. It was neat though, it was set up so you could type in your options and it made it type like the original type could. I was thinking of buying a copy of the Window sticker and then scanning it on to the computer, but I wouldn't know how to type in the words accurately. I have the buildsheet program saved somewhere on the computer, I would have to look for it if you would like it. Would you know how to setup a scanned Window sticker so that the typing is like the original fonts? And how you make it type in the appropriate areas?

Beer

Here is a scan of my origional 73 window sticker for comparision to a reproduction.

Damn my motor cost twice what the car did NEW!  :devil:

Cheers
Beer
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

WH23G3G

I found the buildsheet document, it's actually just looks like a blank one scanned and the font automatically set to the proper type. I wonder if I scanned a blank window sticker would I be able to type in the boxes easily. I see it says the wheel lip, drip rail, and sill moldings are standard on WH23 models, however, even though mine is a WH23 model it still includes m21, m25, m26 codes. Would there be an AO6 or an order package code on my fender tag if mine was order like that? Does the Y14 sold car code appear on your fender tag? What about the T34 code, is it on your fender tag? Do you think a halo vinyl top would have had an extra charge? 

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Dodge-Charger

Look on my site later today ( after 12:00 midnight ) I will put one up there I can not get it the right size here for ya.

WH23G3G

Hey where on your website will it be at? I bought the repro blank at Year One, but my scanner or my version of Microsoft Word doesn't have the capability so that I can edit it after I scan the document.

Dodge-Charger

Oops forgot, sry. Im on it.

as too the editing of it try to do it in Adobe

WH23G3G

Does anyone else here have scans of 73 Charger window stickers? I've made a mock up to the best of my ability, using the wording of the options I had the same as the one posted here. But some stuff I had wasn't on here. I couldn't find any on the internet except for ones from 1969 and earlier.

WH23G3G

I got my reproduction window sticker back from Triple A enterprises today. I'm overall pleased with it. I have a revision copy coming because I had found out the name of the dealer I assumed that my car may have been sold at was a different name in 1973 so I'm glad they will send me another copy. I compared it to the scan of the original one posted on this topic and I was wondering if the code for the tires should be on all 73 window stickers? Even if the fender tag didn't have a code for optional sized tires should there still be a code on the window sticker? Should the code for sold car be on all the window stickers for 1973? I know mine originally had undercoating but the code wasn't on the fender tag or it may have been dealer added. I understand mine won't be as accurate as someone that still has their original since all I have to go by is the fender tag and what's still on the car. Plus there's no way of finding out where it was originally sold but I'm fairly certain it was sold in Virginia so I chose the closest to the last known owner's address in Virginia. But I just wanted to see if those codes should be on all the 73 window stickers?