News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2 Broadcast sheets found.

Started by redgum78, December 20, 2011, 09:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgum78

I had a good day today...Here is the story;

When I brought my matching # 73 about 2 months ago I got a stack of original documentation with it including service history, warranty cards, handbook, etc. The car was not advertised with the Broadcast sheet but I found one in the mountain of paper work that came with the car. Only problem was it wasn't for mine :'(. I figured someone had searched the car and only found that one.

Today I got the car registered  :icon_smile_big: and when I got it home I pulled out the back seat to mount some child restraint anchors for my two little ones. You guessed it the broadcast sheet was there :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:. So I had a double win today, got the car on the road and also found my Broadcast sheet.

The other Sheet I have is for VIN WP29P3G140872 If anyone here has current proof of ownership of this car let me know and I will send the sheet to you.

no318

That is a a nice find.  I checked my # and I am close, but not it.  (within the last 4 digits).

chargd72

Dang!  My SE came out of St. Louis too but it's a '72.  That was a fun 20 seconds of excitement.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Fred

Congrats Dan. That is good news. a double whammy!
All that stress is behind you now and you can get on with enjoying the ride.  :cheers:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

redgum78

Yep, just kick back and enjoy the Charger now.
I was a bit worried about the whole ordeal, jumping through the hoops of getting it registered. My wheel cylinders and brake pads turned up 1 day before its 2nd inspection and the 1st available appointment with Vicroads was on the last day of my unregistered vehicle permit and the day before I had to go back to work so there was a few things that were down to the wire!
Even when I was in getting it signed up I was expecting the Vicroads officer to knock it back for something but it all went smooth. I can't tell you how pleased I was when she handed over the plates and rego label. And then when I found my sheet in the back seat......what a day!

Keep checking those VIN # guys I would love to find a home for this 2nd Broadcast sheet I have. If no one claims it I think I will send it to Barry Washington for him to list with the rest of his unclaimed collection.