News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Good Guy recognition for mpdlawdog

Started by oldcarnut, December 19, 2011, 01:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

Thought I'd give some praise for Dave (mpdlawdog) for his help in getting a fender to me from Ohio to SC. and saving me a lot of headache.  Long story short I bought a 70 Coronet fender from an ebay auction "klassicstuff" last Dec 2010.   The guy was quick to respond to questions before the end of the auction but got pretty difficult to get much out of him afterwards and I couldn't get him to ship my fender after much time gone by and promises to get it to me.  Dave has never met me in person but stepped up and was able to pick it up and get it crated for me and finally to a place where it could be shipped from.  Dave took all that time without asking for anything in return although I will be sending something in the mail shortly for him.  This ordeal took a year for me to get done.  Fender arrived at the freight place last Thurs only to get misloaded to parts unknown on another unknown truck  :flame: but I want to express my appreciation and give the recognition he deserves  :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: for his service and let all know he is a great guy in my book.  Merry Christmas Dave and family.  Thanks again, David.  This must be your shirt you wear under your uniform  :lol:

Bastrd

BB1

Delete my profile

oldcarnut

Got the fender today.  Was taken upstate and back down again.  Nice crate work so no damage.  Thanks again   :cheers:

nvrbdn

great story. nice guy to help out, and a happy ending. shame the seller didnt want to do the service after the sale thing.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: always great to here the positive stories 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mpdlawdog

Glad you got it. I hope it is what you expected especially after all you went through!  I'm defently not a carpenter as you can see by my handy work ;D.  I don't really need recognition.....I am glad I could help out!  I love the site and have had a lot of people help me out with my charger.  Just hurry up and get the bird done so you can take me for a ride! Have a great Holliday!
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-