News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is the owner of the 500 clone in Mopar Muscle a member here?

Started by hotrod98, December 08, 2011, 01:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

Just wondering if this is one that I just somehow missed out on in discussions here. Looks like a great car with a great combination of old and new. He installed a 6.4 Hemi crate motor and an A518 tranny.  I wouldn't mind building something just like this only maybe in red just to be different.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

dreamcatcher

Love the title*Saved the world from another General Lee*Like we need another one of them  :brickwall:
1970 Superbird Tribute 440 auto
1968 Charger 426 6 pack auto
1971 Chevelle SS Tribute 350 4 speed
1970 Mustang 351 C 4 speed
1969 GTO 400 Ram air III 4 speed
1972 Charger (soon 5.7 hemi auto)
1973 Charger 440 auto (U code)
If you've never been scared (even a little) then you've never gone as fast as you could have!

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on December 08, 2011, 01:03:55 PM
Just wondering if this is one that I just somehow missed out on in discussions here. Looks like a great car with a great combination of old and new. He installed a 6.4 Hemi crate motor and an A518 tranny.  I wouldn't mind building something just like this only maybe in red just to be different.
i have a perfect starter car for you   :icon_smile_big:   and its red
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: moparstuart on December 08, 2011, 01:41:57 PM

:popcrn:  Yes he does........

I do like the black with red stripe thing dar...... :smilielol: :smilielol:

(not to be to critical, but think the hood latch should be black in that cars case :Twocents:). 
That car is cool indeed, where are more photos of it?

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on December 08, 2011, 02:45:14 PM
Just wondering if this is one that I just somehow missed out on in discussions here. Looks like a great car with a great combination of old and new. He installed a 6.4 Hemi crate motor and an A518 tranny.  I wouldn't mind building something just like this only maybe in red just to be different.
i have a perfect starter car for you   :icon_smile_big:   and its red

:popcrn:  Yes he does........

(not to be to critical, but think the hood latch should be black in that cars case :Twocents:).  
article page 56  in the newly out mopar muscle mag   feb 2012 issue  
   I hate the interior  but the rest of the car is cool  its got the new 392 hemi in it

Troy

;) You're worried about the hood latch being correct but not the door handles? :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

hemi68charger

Quote from: Troy on December 08, 2011, 02:58:28 PM

;) You're worried about the hood latch being correct but not the door handles? :D

Troy

Or the round exhaust tips...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Troy

Exhaust tips and hood latch colors are simple to change - not so with a sliced and diced door.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparstuart

Quote from: Troy on December 08, 2011, 04:16:39 PM
Exhaust tips and hood latch colors are simple to change - not so with a sliced and diced door.

Troy

another chevy vega was sacrificed to build this car    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

dreamcatcher

1970 Superbird Tribute 440 auto
1968 Charger 426 6 pack auto
1971 Chevelle SS Tribute 350 4 speed
1970 Mustang 351 C 4 speed
1969 GTO 400 Ram air III 4 speed
1972 Charger (soon 5.7 hemi auto)
1973 Charger 440 auto (U code)
If you've never been scared (even a little) then you've never gone as fast as you could have!

XS29LA47V21

[/quote]

Troy

[/quote]

:smilielol: :smilielol: :o  man I was asleep,
not beating on the correct thing, car not going that way, it just stuck in my eye, kinda like a light color charger with no black out on rad support area.    What are those, intrepid door handles?   

Budnicks

It's pretty damn nice for a custom, pro touring/resto-rod type build, whom ever it is that owns it, :hah:  I love the Saving from another GL line...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

richRTSE

That looks bad a$$... :2thumbs:  I love that stance, and the color combo.  :drool5:

Haven't seen the interior picts though, and I'm usually not big on custom interiors. And I think it does look a little naked without the bumperettes and A-pillar moldings though. But thats the great thing about building clones...build it how you want it.
:cheers:

UFO

I don't think he's on here.
It uses a air ride system.Very little about it is stock,but he is really into the pro touring/mod stuff.

thedodgeboys

Dont be getting rid of my soon to be charger Stuart  :slap:

hotrod98

I think the article mentioned that he removed the lower charactor/body line or something to that effect.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

SnoPro440

2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img