News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PG Classics UPDATE 4/29/11

Started by Silver R/T, October 12, 2010, 06:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From what I understand Dante's carries Legendarys pads.....

I agree with twodko.... You can't beat BE&A for price and quality, the customer service has also been excellent

Chatt69chgr

I have ordered from both PG Classics and from BEA and all of my items received thus far have been of very high quality.

PG Classics--------Peter and his wife both have a pronounced asian accent and are a little difficult to understand.  With patience, I was able to communicate with both of them successfully.  They own PG Classics and manufacture the parts in their own facility in China.  They sell parts without the Chrysler logo---you can see on the backs of some parts where the logo has been ground off to keep them from having to pay Chrysler a royalty.  They mean well but have a bit of a learning curve to go through on the retail side of the business.  I get the impression they are operating that part of the business on a shoestring and trying to do everything themselves. 

BEA-----Mike Ross sells PG Classics made parts in the USA.  His parts have the Chrysler logo and will end up costing a little more since Chrysler has to be paid for the use of their trademark. 

Mike will tell you straight out if there are any issues with a part and he ends up helping Peter with quality control on some items in as much as he inspects parts when they are first produced to make sure the fit and finish is correct.  If you want real personal service then you need to deal with Mike and pay the little extra.  Now he can come off a little gruff sometimes but I've dealt with him for several years now and spent a bunch of money with him and I won't hesitate to recommend him as an honest businessman.

If it weren't for Peter and Mike, we would not have many of the desperately needed parts for our restorations.  I'm glad they are in business and I hope they stay in business.

Patronus

Any new part for your car, any purchased reproduction, would be considered a blemished part in 1968-1970 and scrapped.  :Twocents:

edit: I admit, having the choice is key. Nor would I be able to improve upon them myself, especially in todays manufacturing processes.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

mauve66

then i guess u will be keeping frank in business on the NOS side of things

BE&A/PG makes stuff for us that no one else will even try :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

hemi-hampton

"Mike will tell you straight out if there are any issues with a part and he ends up helping Peter with quality control on some items in as much as he inspects parts when they are first produced to make sure the fit and finish is correct.  If you want real personal service then you need to deal with Mike and pay the little extra.  Now he can come off a little gruff sometimes"

Gruff is a understatement :scratchchin:

hemi-hampton

Quote from: C500 on November 12, 2010, 04:02:03 PM
Quote from: Patronus on November 11, 2010, 02:00:09 PM
BE/A ............ its the attitude I could have lived without.

Can you elaborate on this? After reading all the positive comments about Mike and how great his service is, I thought i must have been the only one getting the attitude. It seems not. I took my business elsewhere.

Your not the only one getting Attitude  :-\