News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mack Superliner photo info needed (Please post photos)

Started by MoparManJim, November 23, 2011, 02:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

I need some help here, for you truck drivers, on a Mack Superliner, where is the headlight switch located at?  :-\

Can someone please post a photo of it's location for me.. please? :-\

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Why is it, when someone ask's for a simple thing, everyone has to make it hard.. all I need is a photo. I guess I'll be on google doing s a search.. talk about a needle in a hay stack kinda.. 

If people really wanted to help a follow forum member out, don't say go here or there.. just post a photo for crying out loud. Thanks why I asked here.  :lol:

Tilar

I'm about 90% sure it's one of the switches just to the right of the steering wheel... But then again I've been married 3 times so I have been wrong before.

Here's another one

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

MoparManJim

Thanks guy's  :2thumbs: . But I need location of the switch  :brickwall: :lol:

Tilar

It's one of the toggle switches to the right of the steering wheel!!! What else you want? GPS coordinates?
Dave  

MoparManJim

Quote from: Tilar on November 23, 2011, 05:04:49 PM
It's one of the toggle switches to the right of the steering wheel!!! What else you want? GPS coordinates?

:D well sense your offering, maybe a circle around it an yea  GPS coordinates would be great if you could please  :lol:

Ponch ®

there's always the "lets see what this button/switch does" approach...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TruckDriver

I drove a superliner for a year, and I still dont remember which one it is. I do know all Mack cabs of that time were the same. But even then, the switches could be moved around depending on what other switches the truck had.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Tilar

Actually come to think about it, and maybe Truckdriver can confirm this... I think there is a knob right below that first toggle switch to the right of the steering wheel that is the headlight switch. One of the other switches were the blink marker switch.
Dave  

TruckDriver

If I remember right, it was a 3 way switch for the headlights/clearance lights one way, the other way was just the clearance lights, center was off. And Mack even til today has the 2 outer clearence lights only on the roof on a seperate switch. Never could figure that one out :P
PETE