News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Repro Big Block Valve Covers

Started by maxwellwedge, November 23, 2011, 05:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

Just heard - They don't fit!
Everyone is sending them back.
Too Bad - A much needed part.
Another example of off shore CRAP

These are the ones Mark Hedrick made and I imagine the ones everyone is selling...

charger Downunder

40 years latter and technology is supposed to be better and we cant even get repro stuff right. :brickwall:
[/quote]

Challenger340

I suspect the "offshore" phenomenon here also....

Crap in = CRAP out !
Only wimps wear Bowties !

maxwellwedge

The bolt holes are off and the spot welded baffle hits the stock rockers. Amazing

Challenger340

Quote from: maxwellwedge on November 23, 2011, 06:14:48 PM
The bolt holes are off and the spot welded baffle hits the stock rockers. Amazing

Whah, wi ad no wo-wortee to chik it on ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !

471_Magnum

That's pretty sad. Quality check for that would be really simple, so there is just no excuse.

I was eyeing the SB covers. Guess I can spend that money on something else.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

maxwellwedge

Quote from: Challenger340 on November 23, 2011, 06:24:16 PM
Quote from: maxwellwedge on November 23, 2011, 06:14:48 PM

Whah, wi ad no wo-wortee to chik it on ?
:lol:

maxwellwedge

Quote from: 471_Magnum on November 23, 2011, 06:41:06 PM
That's pretty sad. Quality check for that would be really simple, so there is just no excuse.

I was eyeing the SB covers. Guess I can spend that money on something else.

Didn't hear anything about the small block covers ....yet.

Again - The likes of AMD etc. I am guessing these all come from the same vendor.....I can't imagine more than one company tooling these up.