News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aero Heads?

Started by bobs66440, November 23, 2011, 09:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobs66440

I know this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find anything in a search.

I was thinking about getting the $599. assembled 452/906 78cc set. Opinions on quality? Experience?

Chryco Psycho

452 / 906 are 88-90cc how are they reducing the chamber size ?

bobs66440

Challenger340

Quote from: bobs66440 on November 23, 2011, 12:58:10 PM
I'm not sure. Here's the link to the site.

http://www.aeroheadracing.com/id6.html

:shruggy:

After looking at the Head photos in your other thread......some properly built Closed Chamber castings 516/915 or looking like your best bet !
It would bump your Compression up into a more "useable" range,
and hopefully,
Aero, have the Valve Tip ranges in the "correct" position so you can re-use your Pushrods & Rockers....

Matter of fact....make sure you question AERO on the phone about "Correct" Valve Tip Heights !

AeroHead are the "retail" side of INDY Cylinder Head who aren't known for great Customer Service....but the price is right ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !

471_Magnum

Read it again. The 452/906 are listed with the standard 88cc chamber.

It's the 915/587 they list with 78 cc.

I've used their heads before with good results, but others have had beefs with their quality.

By the time you pay to have those shipped halfway across the country, you might be bucks ahead having a set refurbished at a trusted local shop.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."