News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

lost my best friend today. RIP chewy :(

Started by randr, November 11, 2011, 08:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

:'(  Sorry, it sucks.  Hope things get better.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

bakerhillpins

Been there and they are like family. Hardest thing I have had to do. My condolences.  Its a tough patch but you pull through. 
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Vainglory, Esq.

So sorry, man.  I have a pet with a tumor in her throat, and she won't last too much longer either.  But remember the good times, and remember how happy they were when they were with us.  It's a good life.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

hemi-hampton

Bummer, sorry to hear the bad news. I lost my Pug a few years ago. I did get another. LEON.

RECHRGD

So sorry for you loss......I've been through it many times and it never gets easier.  I'll never forget back in the 70's we had some acreage in southern Oregon that had a county maintained irrigation canal running through the property.  The county decided to put weed killer in the water to control the growth in the canals running through the county.  They never notified anyone until a week after they did it.  That resulted in a very painful death for our two Samoyeds and countless other pets, livestock and wildlife that would drink out of the ditches.  They never even apologized.
13.53 @ 105.32

69rtse4spd