News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dont see this very often in Norway

Started by even_u, June 23, 2011, 06:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: even_u on July 06, 2011, 01:23:48 AM
Quote from: hemi68charger on July 05, 2011, 06:54:32 AM
Quote from: even_u on June 23, 2011, 03:23:32 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on June 23, 2011, 02:56:54 PM
Sweet !!!   :2thumbs:  Soon you will have a black '67 GTX 440 4-speed..... I friend of mine, a Norwegian native over here working now, will return home with the Plymouth....

Houston?
Oil related, Aker or National Oilwell Varco?

Nope, but it is oil/gas.... Like most everything here in Houston. He heads up an oil/gas seismic imaging software company. I'm a geophysicists and currently working for Statoil, your Norwegian oil company..... I have a buddy that works across the street at National Oilwell Varco.....  You work in the oil/gas industry?

Troy

Yes, I'm in oil/gas.
Been to Houston countless times. Last time in February.

If ever in Houston again, look me up..... we can go for a spin in the Daytona and then a beer or two................ I'm a geophysicists with Schlumberger's WesternGeco....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

SuperJim

Very cool photo's. Even cooler is that it happened (him showing up). I'd choke on my coffee too!
Jim
Supercar Collectibles, Ltd.
http://www.supercar1.com/index.php

even_u

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 06, 2011, 11:07:23 AM
If ever in Houston again, look me up..... we can go for a spin in the Daytona and then a beer or two................ I'm a geophysicists with Schlumberger's WesternGeco....
I will. Guess I'll be back in May for the OTC

even_u

Quote from: Hemidog on July 06, 2011, 10:59:50 AM
Seems like everyone in Norway works in the oil industry (I do it too (Kongsberg)).  :nana:

Where's the exhaust on the black one btw?

Side pipes..
Not  my cup of tea. It aint got that unmistakeable charger sound

Hemidog

I don't think it looks good on a B-body. E-body, yes.

Heard some guys having problems with eu-ok as well.

xpbprox

Jarven

Quote from: Hemidog on July 06, 2011, 10:59:50 AM
Seems like everyone in Norway works in the oil industry (I do it too (Kongsberg)).  :nana:

Where's the exhaust on the black one btw?

Sorry for the bump but I had to!
Here's another one working for the norwegian oil industry  :icon_smile_big:
And here's my Charger.. Gettin a resto/mod when I finish off my ongoing project.

1969 Charger 440 RT/SE