News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sexting gone wrong...need help with photoshop project

Started by mpdlawdog, July 06, 2011, 08:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpdlawdog

My wife and mother in law went down to Florida last weekend...they went out one night and got drunk...my mother n law is somewhat of a fun sucker...she doesn't like going out and when she does, its usually one drink and she is ready for bed...anyway....they got back to their hotel...my wife likes to have fun....she sent me a pic of her without her shirt on and texted it to me....my mother n law laughed her ass off and could not believe she did it...my wife talked her into taking off her shirt and she took a picture of her..here is where the plan went terribly wrong...my wife thought she sent  the picture to my father n law but ended up sending it to a few of her friends  :o....yea I laughted my ass off

anyway I need someone who has photoshop skills to take her picture and put it on a lady who has a nice rack...I don't have the skills or know how to do it...I am going to post it on my facebook and use it in quite a few places so I dont need it to be really nasty...if anyone can help...please email me at nistindi@yahoo.com or pm me here and I will send you a pic of her....thanks in advance..
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

twodko

Oh man, tread lightly here. This could backfire on you.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

xpbprox

I could do it but im not the greatest at photoshop and idk if i wanna see the whole picture......

mpdlawdog

OH NO I would not do that to anyone...she isnt bad looking....if your are into cougars :icon_smile_big:..I never saw the pic...they have a great sense of humor so they will think its funny.....I dont need anything special so if you can do it I will send you the pic

xpbprox

Ok I could whip it out real quick

Here's my email

aiprovencio@cox.net

mpdlawdog

I sent you the best pic I have of her right now..thanks for the help

mpdlawdog

Thanks xpbprox for the photoshop work!

I texted her and said I was on facebook and saw the picture on Toms page....my phone rang two seconds later.....I told her I could not talk right then...I sent her the 1st picture.....with the caption....wow haaahaaa...she called me again and is going to kill me she said her revenge is going to be sweet!  I sent her the second pic and said "heres one of you on the beach..dont be mad at me..was just joking with you..I will have him make one of me in a dog house."

my father in law laughed his balls off!!

mysil bergsprekken

69 charger RT

1970Moparmann

A friend sent out a MMS with a picture on it and one of his "ladies" replied to all with a picture of her with nothing on :o.  I replied back saying- nice body... She then found out the picture went out to about 25 people.   She was so embarrassed!! :smilielol: :smilielol:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!