News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Resto Build Task/Budget Tracking Spreadsheet

Started by 72Charger72, February 25, 2016, 10:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

72Charger72

I was looking for something to track my project with and came across this spreadsheet. Its very well done and the guy put a lot of work into it.
Granted he is a Vette guy but I guess we can let that slide!  :yesnod:
http://www.yellowvette79.com/files/CarProject12.xls
Enjoy!

polywideblock

seems good ,but ....
    my "receipts etc" are all in a folder in a drawer , I don't want to know how much it costs  :scratchchin:  that would put a downer on it  ;)

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

72Charger72

:2thumbs: Nice! Im using it for just tracking what all needs to be completed.ordered etc....probably wont track costs either but thought it might be useful to some

Dans 68

I use an Excel spreadsheet for my '68 Charger, but it could be used for any 2nd Gen. It has pretty much every part and part number on it. Could be used for any Charger probably. I've attached a screen shot of it. Email me if you want a copy.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

sunfire69

NEVER track the cost....it will make you cry....and just gives ammunition to your wife......

DixieRestoParts

Remember the ROI is "smiles per mile" not what you can sell if for after it's done.....
Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

72Charger72

I traded my wife for the Charger in the Junkyard  ...It was cheaper to restore it than her in the end... :smilielol:

Reel R/T

Quote from: Dans 68 on February 25, 2016, 06:28:51 PM
I use an Excel spreadsheet for my '68 Charger, but it could be used for any 2nd Gen. It has pretty much every part and part number on it. Could be used for any Charger probably. I've attached a screen shot of it. Email me if you want a copy.

Dan

Looks like a great spreadsheet. How much time did you put into it?

crj1968

Quote from: sunfire69 on February 26, 2016, 08:14:24 AM
NEVER track the cost....it will make you cry....and just gives ammunition to your wife......

:2thumbs: