News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Super lucky?? or Super stupid!!!???

Started by Stretch, October 10, 2011, 08:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

When I first saw this I thought "thats fake", Then I thought "HOLY SHIT THAT GUY IS LUCKY!!!" Then I thought OH MY GOD IS HE EVER STUPID!!!

I'm still not sure if it's real or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtkapY3ZfD4&feature=related

Enjoy!
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Dino

So close to getting that Darwin award, better luck next time.   :D
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

dodgedarren

What the hell was he looking for? What an idiot!!! He shouldnt be allowed to own a gun.

bobs66440

I believe it is fake. The sound was definitely edited. If you listen to the first two shots, the sound from the shot echos and falls off gradually. The sound from the third shot toward his head stops abruptly, as if the recording stopped, but you can still hear him. I think the third blast was just air coming out of the barrel and the sound was edited in. Also, if you watch it in slow motion, the rifle kicks away from his head a split second before the blast comes out of the barrel.

Stretch

Yes but if you watch the slow motion replay it looks quite real.
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Budnicks

I vote for freaken idiot, what was he looking down the barrel for, dumb a$$, the primer is struck & some times it can take 30 seconds for the powder to go, much like a squib that partially fires & jams the bullet just into the barrel...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

bull

At least he had an orange safety vest on. If you're wearing one of those you can't get hurt.

twodko

Quote from: bull on October 10, 2011, 02:40:17 PM
At least he had an orange safety vest on. If you're wearing one of those you can't get hurt.

Now that's funny right there.  :smilielol:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

redmist

FAKE...

He would have had to have two hangfires to make that happen as heard and seen in the video. You can see him "rack" the gun and hear it click as he fires. Then he "racks" it again, but no shell is ejected. then a click. so a double feed or no rounds are in the shotgun. The gun is empty.

Not a single powder burn on the hat.

Audio is so jacked up it's not even funny. No smoke on his hat shot.

It's fake.   :cheers:
JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

Old Moparz

Fake or not, I still laughed.   :lol:

Reminds me of the urban legend where two nimrods used a bullet for a fuse in their pick up truck & one of them got shot in the nuts.   :smilielol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Fred

Quote from: bull on October 10, 2011, 02:40:17 PM

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

MoparManJim

He should have tilted it alittle more inward. He would have hit... right between the eyes. Who in the heck would look down a loaded gun? :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: 

I might be slow at times, but geesh wize.... even I wouldn't look down the barrow of a loaded gun.  ::)

Tilar

Looks pretty real to me, but why would he have been filming that in the first place?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bobs66440

Quote from: Tilar on October 11, 2011, 04:07:31 AM
Looks pretty real to me, but why would he have been filming that in the first place?
That's what I was thinking...I think it was staged. There are so many realistic...but fake...videos on line now.

skip68

After reviewing it again I can tell you it's fake.  
#1,  as said before NO SMOKE.  
#2, No residue (powder burns)  
#3,  No good shots of the hat prior to the blast.  
#4, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SHADOW OF HIS HAT.   NOTICE HOW IT SEEMS TO FLY UP BUT THE SHADOW OF THE HAT DOESN'T FLY OFF OF THE TOP OF HIS HEAD BUT MORE LOW AND TO THE RIGHT.  
:popcrn:   :scratchchin:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!