News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rain Again

Started by MoparManJim, October 12, 2011, 05:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Man, all it's been doing for almost a month now is just dang nab raining around here  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: 

So far we had about maybe "maybe" 5 good days in the last month with now rain. Now sense last night it's right back to rain again an they are calling for rain all dang week again.. when will the rain stop? :brickwall:

skip68

I know what you mean Jim.   That's why I refuse to take showers is because it reminds me of rain.    :icon_smile_big:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ponch ®

We had some rain last week, but its been in the 80s-90s since then and til sometime next week. But California is a horrible place to live... :eyes:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

nvrbdn

as long as i remember.....the rains been commin down....clouds of mystery pourin......confusion on the ground...   :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on October 12, 2011, 05:45:46 PM
I know what you mean Jim.   That's why I refuse to take showers is because it reminds me of rain.    :icon_smile_big:   

yea..we know....we can all smell ya  :nana:

hemi o

can live with it,can't live without,it.  :D

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.