News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where are you by region?

Started by R6red4spd69RT, October 10, 2011, 07:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where are you by region?

1 Pacific Coast
28 (17.5%)
2 Mountain
5 (3.1%)
3 Southwest
9 (5.6%)
4 Heartland
13 (8.1%)
5 Midwest
28 (17.5%)
6 Appalachian Highlands
3 (1.9%)
7 Southeast
11 (6.9%)
8 Mid-Atlantic
14 (8.8%)
9 New England
11 (6.9%)
10 Noncotiguous
1 (0.6%)
11 US Territorities
0 (0%)
12 Other than USA
37 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Budnicks

WOW over 22% outside of the U.S. pretty large percentage of the members responding to this thread anyway, don't really know how that will be reflected in the actual %'s of Members, by state, region or country... Interesting though...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Darkman

Quote from: doctor4766 on October 12, 2011, 02:43:15 AM
I was thinking a different map of Tassie to be honest but at least there's pink bits.

You get threads locked with pictures like these  :smilielol:

All you Americans better watch out! Soon there will be more Chargers outside the US than in  :nana:  :icon_smile_big:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Fred

A big Hello to all our friends around the world  :nixon: :drive:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: Bob T on October 12, 2011, 04:45:58 AM
Quote from: Fred on October 11, 2011, 10:59:50 PM
Quote from: doctor4766 on October 11, 2011, 06:36:30 PM
Quote from: Fred on October 10, 2011, 11:23:06 PM
I don't see down under anywhere on that map  ;D so I've included my own  :nana:

I'm in that orange bit on the left in the SW corner.

You should post up a map of Tazzie too

Here you go doc, your wish is my command. :notworthy:

Our World view of the Aussies  :nana:

WHAT.................after a couple of beers? :cheers:

Budnicks

Quote from: Darkman on October 12, 2011, 04:39:09 PM
I was thinking a different map of Tassie to be honest but at least there's pink bits.

You get threads locked with pictures like these  :smilielol:

All you Americans better watch out! Soon there will be more Chargers outside the US than in  :nana:  :icon_smile_big:
Kind of sounds like there already is...LOL...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Fred

Nice try Doc but you've got the wrong channel............ :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

UH60L

I always thought that the term "midwest" should mean........Oregon.  Middle state, west coast..........  (kina like how the term "America" covers the whole continent, not just the U.S.....)

It doesn't matter what part of the US you live in, some parts are neglected by the news stations, the weather stations, and just about anyone that doesn't live there (but especially by those out east in my experience).

I live in Oregon, and I swear some people back east think the only thing on the west coast is Seattle, Portland, and Las Angeles.    :shruggy: 

(yet the capitol of Washington is Olympia, the capitol of Oregon is Salem, and the capitol of California is Sacramento.....)

I grew up in Oreogn, and I'm not the most "educated" guy, but even I know there is more to the east coast than DC and New York City.  Makes me wonder about people sometimes.....

Bob T

Quote from: Fred on October 12, 2011, 09:51:47 PM
I don't see down under anywhere on that map  ;D so I've included my own  :nana:

Our World view of the Aussies  :nana:

WHAT.................after a couple of beers? :cheers:

Yep  :cheers:   Hey, no worries here though mate, I always go to the dawn Parade's on ANZAC Day too  :yesnod:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Fred

Quote from: Bob T on October 13, 2011, 01:45:29 AM
Quote from: Fred on October 12, 2011, 09:51:47 PM
I don't see down under anywhere on that map  ;D so I've included my own  :nana:

Our World view of the Aussies  :nana:

WHAT.................after a couple of beers? :cheers:

Yep  :cheers:   Hey, no worries here though mate, I always go to the dawn Parade's on ANZAC Day too  :yesnod:

Yep, brother's in arms...............we're all on the same side. :2thumbs:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: UH60L on October 13, 2011, 01:14:06 AM
I always thought that the term "midwest" should mean........Oregon.  Middle state, west coast..........  (kina like how the term "America" covers the whole continent, not just the U.S.....)

It doesn't matter what part of the US you live in, some parts are neglected by the news stations, the weather stations, and just about anyone that doesn't live there (but especially by those out east in my experience).

I live in Oregon, and I swear some people back east think the only thing on the west coast is Seattle, Portland, and Las Angeles.    :shruggy: 

(yet the capitol of Washington is Olympia, the capitol of Oregon is Salem, and the capitol of California is Sacramento.....)

I grew up in Oreogn, and I'm not the most "educated" guy, but even I know there is more to the east coast than DC and New York City.  Makes me wonder about people sometimes.....

PNW. or Pacific North West is proper for oregon and washington state  :scratchchin:

nvrbdn

Quote from: UH60L on October 13, 2011, 01:14:06 AM
I always thought that the term "midwest" should mean........Oregon.  Middle state, west coast..........  (kina like how the term "America" covers the whole continent, not just the U.S.....)

I live in Oregon, and I swear some people back east think the only thing on the west coast is Seattle, Portland, and Las Angeles.    :shruggy:  

(yet the capitol of Washington is Olympia, the capitol of Oregon is Salem, and the capitol of California is Sacramento...

I grew up in Oreogn, and I'm not the most "educated" guy, but even I know there is more to the east coast than DC and New York City.  Makes me wonder about people sometimes.....

been there,loved the scenery,thought crater lake was one of the most fantastic places ive visited. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

R6red4spd69RT

I live in the State of Jefferson (proposed) which is in the "Great Northwest". Anyone else?

road/track

In Sweden with a couple of other Chargers...
The statistics is a bit old, add about 10 to the total.
All not members of the best site on the web yet, but we get there....
-66 20
-67 14
-68 104
-69 112
-70 116
-71 72
-72 41
-73 27
-74 9
-1971 Charger SE U-code 4spd track pack, one of 29...
-1971 Charger R/T 440 6 pack auto
-1961 Chrysler 300G CV, one of 337
-2014 BMW 435i M-sport