News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

is there a large 66-74 dodge charger poster available?

Started by bugsydog, October 02, 2011, 11:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugsydog

HI,
i'm looking for a large dodge charger poster which shows all makes from 66-74. of if possible a poster that shows 71-74 chargers?

Ghoste

One of our members here makes posters and from time to time has done up a collage of the various Chargers belonging to the site.  Would that be the sort of thing you mean?

41husk

6pkrunner is the member.  He does great work and has several Charger ads he can blow up to any size you want.  His work is on quality paper and laminated.  I have over 30 posters I have purchased from him.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bugsydog

I'm looking for something like this, but dodge chargers

Ghoste

That i kind of what I thought you were after.  There isn't anything like that I am aware of but if there were, I want one too.

6pkrunner

Someone send me in some real nice high resolution side shot images of the years from 1966-1974 and it can easily be done.

Here's a real quick and dirty and no standard '69 and no '74. Any image can be used for the slots. And it would be evened up.

And just a couple of neat multi Mopared ads.