News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

UPDATED..Shipping question Looking for a Johnson deluxe runabout.....

Started by 71green go, May 22, 2012, 10:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71green go

I have found the boat listed below... :smilielol:...However its in Idaho...I am in Southern Ontario.....Any Idea how much to ship a boat an trailer to at least the USA border in Michigan or Buffalo?.....its a 32 hr drive from what I see...
Just curious ......I would think the boat and trailer would have to go on another trailer as it is probably not very road worthy..

I like older vintage boats and have been wanting one for a while, so I am throwing this out there that maybe someone has one for sale...or knows of one?......

I would prefer a project...but must be in good condition hull wise...

I know its a long shot as it would have to be within reason price wise and distance for me to travel ...I am in Southern Ontario

Just noticed I should have posted this in garage section?........sorry Mods

Drache

Sadly I'm so far away. The neighbor to my property in Likely has one sitting out back in his yard. Wasting away for years. Parked it back there when the windshield was broken. Offered it to me for $700 but I politely declined.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

71green go

Quote from: Drache on May 22, 2012, 01:11:28 PM
Sadly I'm so far away. The neighbor to my property in Likely has one sitting out back in his yard. Wasting away for years. Parked it back there when the windshield was broken. Offered it to me for $700 but I politely declined.

where are you located?......

AKcharger

PocketThunder

Quote from: 71green go on May 22, 2012, 02:04:48 PM
Quote from: Drache on May 22, 2012, 01:11:28 PM

where are you located?......

I think he lives in Utah.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

71green go

Quote from: AKcharger on May 22, 2012, 02:12:36 PM

BC, Canada

well.....you are right sir, that would be quite a drive lol........

Drache

Quote from: 71green go on May 22, 2012, 03:16:00 PM
Quote from: AKcharger on May 22, 2012, 02:12:36 PM

BC, Canada

well.....you are right sir, that would be quite a drive lol........

Sorry forgot to mention my location  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

stripedelete

Are you looking specifically for a Johnson Delux runabout or are you looking for any cool "glassic" project?     

71green go

Quote from: stripedelete on May 22, 2012, 06:37:09 PM
Are you looking specifically for a Johnson Delux runabout or are you looking for any cool "glassic" project?     

well i am open to many styles...........I do prefer the old tri hull boats....but some of the boats in the mid 50's are cool

Do you have a lead on something?

71green go

Well found a lead on a 66 evinrude "sweet 16" boat that needs total refurb an new transom .....have done a few transoms now so no big deal......it is a trihull also.....
waiting for seller to send more pics........But really hoping I can find the Johnson boat  :2thumbs: