News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where could I stick this?

Started by Bobs69, September 06, 2011, 09:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobs69

Off the top of my head, I'm drawing a blank.  Where could I mount this (into a water jacket I'm assuming) Keeping in mind the the water pump's 2 spots are allready being used.

This was a suggestion from a mechanic friend of mine.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-350120/

Chryco Psycho

if it is a big block there is a third hole between the heater hoses to fit a water temp guage

Bobs69

I'm at work right now and not looking at the car.  But if memory serves, you got the 2 portes for the heater core, and one for a sending unit right?

The one between the hoses on mine is used up by a sending unit for my SPAL fans. 

Is there another spot?   I think that unit I sent the link for is strictly for under the hood right? 

Chryco Psycho

no other port that I can think of & if you tee the connector for the fans I doubt it would be accurate as ther would not be any flow past it , you could tee into a heater hose & put the fan switch in that

flyinlow

Sorry, I am laughing two hrad 2 tyyype   :smilielol:

A383Wing

Quote from: flyinlow on September 08, 2011, 07:51:14 PM
Sorry, I am laughing to hrad to 2 tyyype   :smilielol:

yea...that was my first thought as well!

Bobs69

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on September 08, 2011, 10:45:17 AM
no other port that I can think of & if you tee the connector for the fans I doubt it would be accurate as ther would not be any flow past it , you could tee into a heater hose & put the fan switch in that

Maybe I could put it in there to use short term to verify the dash gauge?  And run the fans with the toggle switch.