News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need help with Vac Canister for headlight doors

Started by sixpack_sid, August 06, 2011, 02:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack_sid

Does anyone know the correct mounting position for the vacuum canister for the headlight doors of a 68 Charger? Do the vacuum ports point towards the grill or the firewall? Also does anyone have pics of the correct routing for the vacuum hoses? Thanks!
I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

dodgechar

search topic 28096 attach 42,  its about headlight switch but one of the links  sept 7  2007,  has a vacumm map.

dodgechar

sixpack_sid

I found it! Thanks so much! I was going thru the search topics, but didn't come across this! Just what I was looking for! :2thumbs:
I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

gtx6970

I don't think the hoses will reach any other way