News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear End Ratio's?

Started by 69_500, July 21, 2011, 02:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

This is probably in the wrong section and if so I'm sorry. I don't do much in the way of starting new topics but I was thinking that a couple of years ago someone posted a link to a website that was layed out like the dash on a 69 Charger. And once you input the gear ratio, and tire size it showed the speedo moving in correlation to the Tach. I used to have it saved, but I think I deleted the link from my favorite list.

Hopefully somoene will have the slightest idea what I'm talking about. I tried doing a search on here under a few different key words, but came up empty.

Piston_Freddy

Max rim size:15"

A383Wing

yup..I got that one also  :2thumbs:

Kern Dog

Thats a great link. Thank you!

64dartgt

Thanks here too!  I don't know how accurate it is, but I have been debating between 3.23 and 3.55 for a new gear ratio but want to be able to cruise on the highway comfortably.  There is only about a 300 rpm difference at 70mph.

69_500

Well all I know is that as of yesterday I am not cruising with some 2.76 gears in the rear end instead of the 4.10's that were in there. I traded the 4.10's for a set of 3.55's for the future as well. Its a huge difference. RPM's at 60 with the 2.76 is what the 4.10 were pulling to do about 40 mph.