News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tattoo on Private Parts

Started by Old Moparz, June 21, 2011, 03:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Larry gets home late one night and Linda, his wife, says "Where the hell have you been?"

Larry replies "I was out getting a tattoo!"

"A tattoo"? she frowned.  "What kind of tattoo did you get?"

"I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates" he said proudly.

"What the hell were you thinking"? she said, shaking her head in disgust.  "Why on earth would an Accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?"

"Well, I like to watch my money grow.......and once in a while I like to play with my money........and, I like how money feels in my hand.......and, lastly, instead  of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

69rtse4spd

:smilielol: Sounds like a good idea. :2thumbs:.

FLG

Reminds me of a fellah i met on some job training in Georgia.

So a few of us become buds over the 3 weeks of hell, during the first few days there was a guy from Texas...i couldnt remember his name so i asked "Hey man, sorry but i forgot your name?" he says, "Well my name is Daniel but people call me tea bag"

Hmm, should i?

"Why do people call ya tea bag?"

..."I got the lipton logo tattooed on my nut sack"

And like any good person he proceeded to show us a picture...which in fact..the lipton logo was tattooed on his nut sack.

:rofl:

Tilar

:smilielol:   Man, I couldn't imagine getting a tattoo on my nut sack. That would have to be a 12 pack job for sure.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

FLG

Quote from: Tilar on June 22, 2011, 04:14:52 AM
:smilielol:   Man, I couldn't imagine getting a tattoo on my nut sack. That would have to be a 12 pack job for sure.

HAHA, Even more scary is he did it sober..and i quote again "It really didnt hurt much, what hurt more is when the tattoo artist went to rest his hand and did it on my balls" Not to mention he had to have 2 people "stretch" it so it came out good.

Man this is NOT a good story for me to be telling hahahahahah

Tilar

Dave  

mysil bergsprekken

That is the sickest thing.

Also hehe: "12 pack job for sure". That is a good expression. I will use that for sure. If it's all good by you Tilar...
69 charger RT

RallyeMike

There are times in life where someone offers to show you a photo, and then you say "no thanks".
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

A383Wing

At least every time he pays the office secretary he gets a refund...

Tilar

Quote from: mysil bergsprekken on June 22, 2011, 07:26:38 PM
Also hehe: "12 pack job for sure". That is a good expression. I will use that for sure. If it's all good by you Tilar...

Absolutely, Go for it.  :2thumbs:   

In my younger days when a friend would bring me their car to do a tune up or something that wouldn't take much time, I'd tell them that it was a 12 pack plus parts.   :lol:

Dave  

SmashingPunkFan

I saw one once, it was an elephant, the trunk... the sack was the ears... ehh!! who could tolerate that? lol
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

mysil bergsprekken

Will use it for sure. Thanks. Yeah, so there is a story behind the expression. I figured.

A 12 pack for a days work or so was nice of you. If only the guy I know would charge me that.
69 charger RT

Old Moparz

Quote from: FLG on June 22, 2011, 02:20:07 PM

Quote from: Tilar on June 22, 2011, 04:14:52 AM

HAHA, Even more scary is he did it sober..and i quote again "It really didnt hurt much, what hurt more is when the tattoo artist went to rest his hand and did it on my balls" Not to mention he had to have 2 people "stretch" it so it came out good.

Man this is NOT a good story for me to be telling hahahahahah

Three people for one tattoo?

If you work alone enough you learn to improvise. My thought is that the tattoo artist just wasn't that creative or cheap enough or he would have used something like this to stretch things out flat instead of paying 2 others....
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

FLG

LMAO, it was two of his friends so its all good...but i think id need a 12 pack before id consider being a helper.  :rofl:

Old Moparz

Quote from: FLG on June 23, 2011, 12:36:37 PM
LMAO, it was two of his friends so its all good...but i think id need a 12 pack before id consider being a helper.  :rofl:

I wouldn't help no matter how many 12 packs a friend offered. I would however, try to find two really flamboyant gay guys, like Liberace grade on the flamboyant meter, to be the helper just so I could witness the look on my friend's face.   :smilielol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Tilar

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 23, 2011, 01:11:38 PM
Quote from: FLG on June 23, 2011, 12:36:37 PM

I wouldn't help no matter how many 12 packs a friend offered.

Bah, a pair of vice-grips or needle nose pliers would help you keep your distance.  :rofl:
Dave  

ITSA426

Sometimes, if you're not careful, you get way more information than you really need.

A383Wing

Quote from: ITSA426 on June 24, 2011, 01:39:29 PM
Sometimes, if you're not careful, you get way more information than you really need.

Topher

If you've ever been tattooed in a trailer park, you just might be a Redneck.

I are one.

While I was sitting in the chair, the dude starts telling stories, and the one that sticks out is of a guy that wanted an angel on his shoulder blade area, so while he was working the guy's brother keeps walking in and out of the room checking on progress. At one point his brother says "hey man, that thing supposed to have a d!ck that big on it?" The dude was putting ink on when he said this and the guy in the chair tried to get up and look!
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

Tilar

Dave  

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry