News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

amd trunk pan vendor

Started by Brightyellow69rtse, May 15, 2011, 10:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brightyellow69rtse

ok after doing some reading it seems amd makes the best trunk pans. i can find an amd 1 piece but i want the 2 piece kit. apparently paddock went outta business since ive been away from the car hobby over the past 2 years.  so whats a good place to get them at? year one dosent list the manufacturer and i assume they would rape me on shipping as that seems to be their policy. tanks guy, mike

Lennard

For the best prices you will find:     jeff@521restorations.com  

NHCharger

Board member elitecustombody is an AMD dealer and has good pricing.
I got mine from Auto Body Specialties in Ct. They also have good pricing, plus I live close enough that a friend picked up my order and saved me the shipping charges.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Brightyellow69rtse

sweet i live in ct the 130 or so for oversized shipping would be better spent elsewhere. ill check them out. i see jims is in nh too i mapquested it hes about 80 miles away from me.

NHCharger

Be careful dealing with Jim's.
If you deal with ABS ask for Brian if you have any questions, if he doesn't know the answer he'll call a mopar guy to find the answer.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel