News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need modern R4 69 Red formula

Started by az69rtcharger, May 03, 2011, 06:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

az69rtcharger

Hey guys does anyone have the modern formula for 69 R4 Paint, I need to mix some fast

Charger-Bodie

What Paint manufacture and which line?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

RTDaddy

Go to this link;  http://www.wwnboa.org/barrymoorefielddaytona1.html
The Daytona is painted R4 red, using PPG delthane.  Just tell the PPG guy to mix 1969 R4 red, they have a formula.  Good luck.
Can't get link to work.  If you want to see, go to Winged Warriors web site and scroll down the table of contents looking for Barry Moorefield feature car.

"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."
"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."

az69rtcharger

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

az69rtcharger

Well I could not find the formula to mix from PPG last night and they were closed by the time I tried to call so after some research I found a formula from a company called Omni and mixed it up, it looks great and covered completely with just 2 coats.
Here is the finished pics