News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Dilemma

Started by Silver R/T, May 17, 2011, 06:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Anyone watch this movie. It has 68 Charger in it and also convertible Challenger and bunch of late model mopars
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brass

You enumerated the very reasons why I told my girlfriend we should see it in the theater.   :yesnod:  It was enjoyable enough.

Silver R/T

I think its far better movie than Fast 5
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TexasStroker

A friend told me about it late last week, I might check it out.  I haven't watched a movie since Collier & Co. was in town...only watch them if there are Mopars I want to see, lol.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

Kern Dog

Quote from: TexasStroker on May 18, 2011, 01:12:52 AMI haven't watched a movie since Collier & Co. was in town...

I like John Schnieder, and I have been a HUGE Dukes fan since wayback. I have EVERY episode on DVD. Still, Collier and Co wasn't easy to watch. My lord, the ACTING!! I know that the budget was tight, but this was like watching a mediocre high scool play.  I WANTED to like it. I bought the DVD and only watched it once. The second worst ? The "Dukes of Hazzard, The Beginning" with the "young" Bo, Luke and Daisy.

TexasStroker

Yeah, I can see that...I'm all about the cars.  I got it on DVD and haven't seen it.  Got to talk to the stunt guy a long time, and got some autographs.  I thought Traveller was a nice touch given the WB issues.

I'll have to try and catch some clips of Dilemna on YouTube.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!