News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Call Of Duty: Black Opps - Anyone here play it & get sick playing it?

Started by TruckDriver, April 25, 2011, 10:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

The reason I am curious, is both of my boys get sick playing just that game (as well as some of their online friends I guess). My 16yo gets headaches and bad dizziness if he plays it to long, and my 11yo just gets bad headaches. I have always heard and read in the game manuals that some games can make you sick and or cause seizures, but not until we got this game have I ever experienced anything like it. I myself have not played Black Opps as I am into WWII games and not so much modern warfare games. I just bought it cause we have ever COD game ever made. I'm curious though if anyone here gets sick playing it too? Or any other games?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Vainglory, Esq.

No kids ever get sick doing homework.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TruckDriver

This school here rarely if ever sends homework home. Usually they can get it done in school. This school here is Kindergarden thru high school in one building, not that many kids. I think theres only like 300 kids total in the school if that. But I dont let my boys play games on school nights anyway.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

sixty8charger

I used to play it daily! (since December when I got it)  Haven't touched it in about 4 weeks... The new levels made the game fun, but for the most part, the levels got very repetitive.. the people online said the same stupid comments, did the same camping places, shot me in the same areas, I ended up using the same gun every time... it is a game that easily gets boring.
Jayson

Troy

A friend of mine told me over the weekend that he doesn't play any of the shooter type games because they make him sick.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

learical1

Bruce

Just 6T9 CHGR

back in the day I used to play DOOM & I used to get bad headaches & at times the hair would stand up on the back of my neck from the "suspense" of the game :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Back N Black

I say, sign the kids up for a few physical fitness program.  :shruggy:

KS71owner

I've gotten a little queasy before when I played Gears of War on my parents 42" TV - mainly because my HDMI cable is short and I had to sit really close. If I'm not too close to the TV I can play games without problems.