News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Easter

Started by Budnicks, April 24, 2011, 05:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

Happy Easter to everyone. Even those Ford & Chevy guys...LOL...  Budnicks
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Drache

Yesterday we had a Beer Hunt (instead of an egg hunt) then a big bonfire and hotdog roast. Great fun!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Budnicks

Quote from: Drache on April 24, 2011, 05:29:31 PM
Yesterday we had a Beer Hunt (instead of an egg hunt) then a big bonfire and hotdog roast. Great fun!
That sounds better than an egg hunt to me also. I do like seeing the little kids faces light up when they find an egg though. Fortunitly none of the kids are mine, just nieces & nephews...LOL...  Budnicks

bobs66440

Quote from: Budnicks on April 24, 2011, 05:37:01 PM
That sounds better than an egg hunt to me also. I do like seeing the little kids faces light up when they find an egg though.
:lol: With the beer, it's fun watching the adults faces light up when they find one. So precious!  :smilielol:

Drache

That sounds better than an egg hunt to me also. I do like seeing the little kids faces light up when they find an egg though. Fortunitly none of the kids are mine, just nieces & nephews...LOL...  Budnicks

There were kids also. For them there were juice boxes,candy, and little eggs with money hidden as well. The damn kids were getting smart though and picking up the beer and trading them to the adults for cash in their wallets or whatever candy they found. Smart little bastards  :rofl:

Easter Beer Hunt:
~ Everyone brings beer
~ Host goes out and hides beer
~ Everyone goes out searching
~ Person with most beer at the end wins some prize
~ All beer is placed into coolers and shared
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Budnicks

Quote from: Drache on April 24, 2011, 05:55:14 PM

There were kids also. For them there were juice boxes,candy, and little eggs with money hidden as well. The damn kids were getting smart though and picking up the beer and trading them to the adults for cash in their wallets or whatever candy they found. Smart little bastards  :rofl:

Easter Beer Hunt:
~ Everyone brings beer
~ Host goes out and hides beer
~ Everyone goes out searching
~ Person with most beer at the end wins some prize
~ All beer is placed into coolers and shared
Sounds like smart kids to me.  Budnicks

hemi68charger

Happy belated Easter !!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend... Don't forget the reason for the season........  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection