News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FI Tech throttle linkage

Started by flyinlow, March 03, 2016, 02:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyinlow

Dose the throttle linkage work with a Mopar pin and operate the kick down linkage correctly?

John_Kunkel

Their throttle lever is the generic GM style, so one of the Holley or Edelbrock Mopar throttle lever extensions should work.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

WHITE AND RED 69

I've got the holley extension on mine and works great.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

flyinlow

igozumn

I had to notch my bracket to clear the butterfly shaft on the Fitech.

A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing nothing but underpants made from saran wrap.  The psychiatrist says, "Well....I can clearly see your nuts...."

69wannabe

I used a modified edelbrock throttle lever adapter on my conversion to the Fi tech throttle body. My throttle cable was pretty much far as it would go toward the holley carb I had on there and the Fi tech linkage was just a touch more forward and that had the cable too short by 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch. I was trying to figure out how to extend the cable somehow when I ran across the other adapter in my junk drawer and I knew it was slightly different but couldn't remember what so I stuck it up to the throttle body linkage and it looked like it was back a little bit from the holley adapter so I bolted it up and put the stud in it and it worked great and even gave me a bit more adjustment and slack in the cable that was much needed. If is wasn't for the RPM intake it wouldn't be an issue!!