News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What the Yeah??? There's something wrong with my family.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, April 21, 2011, 05:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triple_green

My son took the Charger to his Prom.
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Blakcharger440

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on April 22, 2011, 10:27:53 AM
Quote from: TUFCAT on April 22, 2011, 10:23:29 AM
:o BEAUTIFUL VETTE!!!   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
Yeah, it was good to me.  Problem free but the previous owner put a lot of money into it before me.  :icon_smile_big:
I loved that car, and loved driving it.  Thing is I'm not a vette guy.  I'm a Muscle car guy and nothing say's MUSCLE CAR louder than the 2nd gen Charger.

That was a nice Vette. My younger brother owns a 1968 Corvette 427 convertible that he is restoring.

Zentelis

If my kid is ever embarrassed by my Charger, I'll have to have a talk with my wife..because that kid clearly isn't mine  :icon_smile_big:

charge69

Used to go tear-azzin' all over the Hill Country and SE Texas with a good buddies' 1972 green w/tan leather interior 454 convertible 'vette and had a ball! Yes, this was in 1974 and he traded a 1969 427/435 tri-power vette in to get it!! That vette (the 1969) was an animal and could beat just about anything on the streets back then. We had a ball in what appears now to be a "previous" life, it was so long ago! Those things were not cheap then by the standards of the time but, man,  what a good time we had and vettes are outrageous now, price wise and otherwise!

I love your Charger and cannot understand why the kids would be embarrassed to be seen in it but,  then again ,  I am too old to understand the kids of today anyway. Believe me, they will change their mind soon enough. The wife, well, that is another story as mine just cannot see the beauty in mine either!

69rtse4spd

I f they do not like the Charger, then tell them you will get an " Uncle Buck " car, to drive them around in.  :smilielol:.

ChgrSteve67