News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger RT in Turquoise

Started by UKCharger, January 05, 2006, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UKCharger

::)
Hi all I am a new member and have not posted before, this is a great site and I have enjoyed reading and learning about my favourite car. I was reading a post before Christmas about a 69 Charger RT in Turquoise. I believe it was numbers matching, it had a column shifter, no consul and a third seat up front is it possible to retrieve the old post as I was interested in the Charger for myself.

Great site

Many thanks

Blown70

Quote from: UKCharger on January 05, 2006, 05:24:13 PM
::)
Hi all I am a new member and have not posted before, this is a great site and I have enjoyed reading and learning about my favourite car. I was reading a post before Christmas about a 69 Charger RT in Turquoise. I believe it was numbers matching, it had a column shifter, no consul and a third seat up front is it possible to retrieve the old post as I was interested in the Charger for myself.

Great site

Many thanks

If it was for sale here you should still be able to find it.....

Tom

PocketThunder

I think it was a cailfornia car for around $20,000.  i remeber seeing pictures of it.  but havent found the thread yet.  I think it was in General Discussion though...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemi68charger

Greetings.......

Wow, that's the second turquiose '69 found up there... You didn't post over on moparts did you?.........

Welcome to the community and ask alot of questions if you need........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

UKCharger

Thanks Troy,  Troy was it you that I sent an email to regarding you Hemi. I live in the UK.

I am realy pleased I found this site.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Welcome to the site :cheers:

Was it this car you were interested in?   If so it was sold recently on ebay
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemigeno

It sold, but after the eBay auction ended.  I considered making him an offer on the car, but he got more from someone else than I was willing to pay.  It is a nice car though.

hemi68charger

Quote from: UKCharger on January 05, 2006, 05:31:34 PM
Thanks Troy,  Troy was it you that I sent an email to regarding you Hemi. I live in the UK.

I am realy pleased I found this site.
Yeap,, I believe so...  This site is a plethora of Charger-based knowledge....

Troy
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

viper r/t

Welcome to the board, that is a sweet car.. :wave:

Lowprofile

This one was for sale on line a month or so ago. :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

ChargerBill

I know some of you don't like the cop steelies with redline dogdish, but I think THIS Charger is sweet!!!

Life is a highway...

UKCharger

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on January 05, 2006, 05:48:17 PM

Was it this car you were interested in? If so it was sold recently on ebay

I am sure this is not the car I will look for a picture.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

4402tuff4u

Ha ya doin! Welcome aboard. Great place to be and lots of good people here.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

hemi68charger

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on January 05, 2006, 05:48:17 PM

Was it this car you were interested in?   If so it was sold recently on ebay

I dig that turquoise with tan interior... Groovy man............

Troy
Troy

69_500

Your kidding me right? That Q5 car is for sale? It is about 4 miles from my house. AT on the column, A/C buddy seat car. Gorgeous car, was a factory California car yes, but is now here in the midwest.

toplescuda

is that a rear color?  friend has a 69charger 318 car auto   mostly just a pretty decent shell its that color   he plans is to make a gereral lee out of it  has wanted 1 for last 10 years or so   his is not a rt car  but how many did thay make that color in 69?

jaak

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 06, 2006, 02:57:40 AM
I know some of you don't like the cop steelies with redline dogdish, but I think THIS Charger is sweet!!!

Man, I agree, i think steelies and dog dish are the best wheel for any muscle car!!!!!