News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Turn signal switch- anyone used of these ?

Started by gtx6970, October 31, 2011, 09:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

Chryco Psycho

the whole switch is not cheap , I would try replacing the cam only first

gtx6970

Found this as well.
BUT it shows as no cancelling cam is included- although I sent an inquiry if it does or not

http://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=114%2D190080

71bee

Good question. i'm so damn sick of all this China made crap that i'm leary on purchasing anything anymore. I snagged one off of egouge awhile back. it was sooooo much cheaper built than the original & had "made in China" engraved on the part. sent it back ASAP! call: Steve Hinckley if you want a good quality part. these guys will ship anywhere.

801-553-5960

gtx6970

Well,I talked to jamie at Megaparts. And he says he has sold maybe 100 of them. and got maybe 6 or 7 back as inoperational.( they do include the cancelling cam btw)

Not bad odds, but by the time I pay for the cam, and labor to install it, it's cheaper to just buy the new switch.

NOS originals are drying up and the ones that are still around are getting expensive.

Dans 68

Quote from: gtx6970 on November 01, 2011, 09:15:57 AM
Well,I talked to jamie at Megaparts. And he says he has sold maybe 100 of them. and got maybe 6 or 7 back as inoperational.( they do include the cancelling cam btw)

Not bad odds, but by the time I pay for the cam, and labor to install it, it's cheaper to just buy the new switch.

NOS originals are drying up and the ones that are still around are getting expensive.

Make that "8" as inoperable. It seems to need some fine tuning to work properly, and I have not achieved that yet. The self-canceling cam also is a bit sticky.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259