News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interesting Charger photoshop spyder concept I lifted from FB:

Started by Brock Samson, June 23, 2010, 12:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Brock Samson

it was all red, and the car had various custom touches.. it seemed to be very well... there was a thread and then he was selling it..  :shruggy:

djcarguy

what year and body was it made out of??? i saw a red 66-67 coronet made into a charger convertable,i liked it..  but we i know i like different and bazzar customs and topless cars???   yes and odd creatures with wings out back.

Brock Samson

It was a viper red '68 or '69 i forget but it was really sharp with a red interior and half height windshield and some subtle custom stuff, like a built up spoiler on the back.. there was special attention paid to the windows because they didn't roll up so that was all filled kind of like a boat...
As I recall as soon as the guy finished it he was lookin' to sell it and move on...
 I never get that guys will build some awesome ride and then lose intrest instantly - flip them and start on the next one. but, then i'm not (nearly) at that level in the hobby.
I just want a couple, ok a few - different types of rides for different Applications like a Sunday Street Bruiser like my R/T, a sweet everyday driver like my 11 yr. old M and my RV/motor home which is really sweet to go to the beach in and hang out all day sometimes all weekend.
No-way do I have the resources to have a whole buch of rides like these guys who live way out in the country and make hella' chedder...  :lol: Anyhow I think A B-bod cold be customized really nicely like the one pictured here,.. but most guys want the roof intact thinking that's what makes the charger a charger,.. I like customs too and appreciate folks who go their own way making a car just for themselves, If their true to that it usually turns out just fine, I can usually spot cars that were screwed around with to make other folks happy - cause they never seem to look right.

Brock Samson

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 22, 2011, 11:14:02 AM
does anyone remember that all red topless custom the guy made and sold last yr?..  :shruggy: anyone save the pics?..

I finally found it while looking for the "Topless Charger" threads... here...
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,71927.0.html     :shruggy:

SRT-68

The roof line on the Charger makes the look of the car. Don't like the convert.  That said, I love the rest of the concept. The back of the car is badass.