News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to buy window cranks...?

Started by Dans 68, March 13, 2011, 04:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans 68

Of course I have one break today while prepping the car for MATS  :brickwall:  (the knob detached from the handle - pulled through the metal mounting hole). Who sells the correct cranks? It is for the '68. Thanks for all replies.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BananaDan

I just bought the B/E & A set.  Good stuff.

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

clanton

I bought a set from YO, and are slightly more oval than OEM. BE/A the same?
Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

twodko

Take a look at R/T Specialties too, Tom's got a lot of stuff including window cranks. Much better prices than YO or BE&A.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!