News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carpet advice - would like to order one today!

Started by BananaDan, March 17, 2011, 10:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobs66440

Quote from: twodko on March 22, 2011, 10:10:40 PM
For the seat stud/gas pedal holes I used an old PC board soldering iron and melted clean holes right through. :yesnod:
Oh man! Brilliant!  :cheers: Excellent idea! That's how I'll do the seats. That will be much easier than using a drill bit! Thanks!  :2thumbs:

BananaDan

:iagree:

I love the idea, and that's what I'll do.

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

BIGBLCK11

Did you receive the ACC carpet yet or get it installed?  I was wondering what you thought of it, before ordering mine. Thanks.

BananaDan

I did get it, and was planning on putting it in this weekend.  However this past weekend when I did my insulation install I realized that Elemental Designs only shipped me half of my insulation order, the v4 Teklite was on back-order and I didn't realize it because the box that came weighed so damn much I assumed it was all in there.  The remaining insulation arrives next week, so my carpet install is now pushed to next weekend, 4/16.  I'll let you all know how it goes then.

Dan

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

BIGBLCK11

Ok, I will keep my eyes peeled for an update.  How were the folds, if not still in the box?

BananaDan

Still in the box.  I know, I know, I'm supposed to have removed it right away, but my basement is loaded with boxes of parts right now and I don't have the room.  I'll unbox it and lay it out in my garage at least one week before I install.  I figure that should be good.

Dan