News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just another gripe

Started by twodko, May 14, 2011, 09:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

I've become very disappointed with the quality of our new Legendary seat covers. We only had them installed several months ago, now the buttons are coming out of both the seat and back covers. I'll give legendary a call but even were they to replace the seat covers, they won't pay for install labor. WTF. :icon_smile_angry:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Charger-Bodie

Thats been a problem that Ledgendary has "fixed" several times in the past 15 years atleast. I dont know why they cant seem to get those right.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

twodko

I'll keep the membership advised on what Legendary tells me. :shruggy:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Patronus

Really? I will soon be in the market and was going that route. Thats not good at all.  :rotz:
:popcrn:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

HANDM

I got a set of year one covers for the 69 a few years back, not sure of the manufacturer, have yet to put any seat time into them so not real sure on longevity

As I recall, I had to install the buttons when I recovered the seats and debated about putting the backstabbers on in the front and figured it would look goofy having them in the back but not the front.

It seemed at the time that the way to attach the front buttons compared to the back was a little sloppy and I may wind up re-doing them  :eek2:

1969chargerrtse

My seat covers are from them also and I had the same issue.  But, outside of that I think the quality is awesome.  My seats are 4 years old and the black leather on my SE car is in great shape.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69rtse4spd

On original seats, they have a large disk on the back about 1 inch in diameter if I remember right. Has cross hare slots cut into it & you push the button stud through & the disk catches the stud & keeps it secure. Sent some to another member on here for his Daytona, said that the repose did not have the large disk. Maybe he will chime in on this, could try to find something that would work or try making some. You would think that the money they get for interior sets they would have them.  :Twocents:

A383Wing

I got a complete carpet kit from them for our 66 Charger...I was very disappointed in the quality of the vinyl stitching around the carpet in the cargo area...One piece was so bad I had the wife un-stitch it and redo it correctly