News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger script door panel emblem (Gen 2)

Started by BananaDan, March 08, 2011, 02:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

What have you done to put this emblem back onto new (repro) door panels?  I am looking for ideas and pictures of how to reattach mine when my new panels arrive.

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

b5blue

Good question, right now on one door panel I have a "harger" so let me know if you get new ones!  :lol:

BananaDan

I have the ones off my old panels, they are in good shape.  Just looking for ideas on how to attach them.  There is little to nothing left of their original studs.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein