News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ebay Restored Gauges - thoughts...

Started by BY RSCO, February 20, 2012, 12:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BY RSCO

Have been seeing more and more of these lately and wondered if it is a good way to go or not. I am still very much in the learning "what is best" during the restoration, and am about to have to make a decision on which direction to go on the cluster. Thanks in advance for the help.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RESTORED-Mopar-B-Rallye-Dash-Cluster-REAL-TIC-TOC-TACH-/360367773700?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item53e797d804

A383Wing

looks good, but a bit pricey to me...also, that will not work in a 70 unless you take out the 4way flasher switch

Bryan

BY RSCO

What is more of an "in-line" price? do not mind to pay for quality work, but do not want to overpay either.. also, my car is a 69 - should have mentioned that in my other post.

68 CHARGER R/T

thats mr. heaterbox here in ontario canada . they do amazing work i saw them at moparfest ,but like previously said their pricey

gtx6970

depends on if you have a restorable core or not.

if you do it would be cheaper to redo yours

But if you have to buy a core, your going to be closer to that than you might think if you count your time.