News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Major breast reduction needed: 'n none too soon.

Started by Brock Samson, March 04, 2011, 07:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

from what I understand this nano tech has great implications to be to circuit boards what transistors were to vacuum tubes,.. or sumpthin like that..  :shruggy: the rest of you can go back to your Dukes reruns...  :nana:

I'll post the more accessable article first.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/nanoclast/semiconductors/nanotechnology/the-blue-dye-in-the-ink-of-your-pen-provides-new-development-in-both-spin-and-molecular-electronics

"It looks as though it could have an immediate impact where the grand daddy of the spintronics revolution—GMR—already holds sway in read heads for hard disk drives but make the reading speed even faster and the data density even greater".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9NAUPbqAvE

"But according to Prof. Wulf Wulfhekel, the lead researcher on the project, in an interview he gave for an article on the research, hard disk drive sensors are just the beginning."The use of spin for information encoding has several advantages — it's non-volatile so you don't need power to save the state of your machine," explains Wulfhekel. "If you switch off your computer and switch it back on again, you don't need to boot up. And also the power consumption is far lower, so this has advantages for mobile devices especially".

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-03-combination-relativity-quantum-mechanics-spintronics.html

"spin current could be advantageous in the development of spintronic devices that scientists think could eventually replace silicon-based electronics".

skip68

Ok Brock, we all know how you feel about DOH,  and GL's. We get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But dont insult us. We do have educations and have moved past counting on our fingers!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :D yup we got edjumalated! Lol! Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Dans 68

Quote from: skip68 on March 06, 2011, 01:42:54 AM
Ok Brock, we all know how you feel about DOH,  and GL's. We get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But dont insult us. We do have educations and have moved past counting on our fingers!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :D yup we got edjumalated! Lol! Mrs.skip68

I think Brock knows that you two are not under the DOH bell curve (rather you both are 6 sigma outliers). And I like you because you have a '68.  :yesnod:

That is an interesting topic, and good accompanying video. Thanks for sharing that.  :cheers:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

jb666

Wow this Brock is sherr smahrt sum days I be hopeeng to bee jist like him! :iamwithstupid: :errr: :icon_smile:

Now where's that damn horse????

RECHRGD

I thought I was going to see a picture of some huge boobs. :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:
13.53 @ 105.32

Richard Cranium

Quote from: RECHRGD on March 06, 2011, 10:01:02 AM
I thought I was going to see a picture of some huge boobs. :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

Time to rescue this thread.

I am Dr. Remulac

RECHRGD

13.53 @ 105.32

Lennard

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mauve66

now why didn't girls dress like that when i went to school.........................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

learical1

Quote from: mauve66 on March 06, 2011, 07:13:54 PM
now why didn't girls dress like that when i went to school.........................

They did.  You just took the wrong classes.
Bruce

histoy

Girls weren't even built like that when I went to school!