News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Snow day laughs again (long)

Started by Ghoste, February 21, 2011, 02:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

First off, although I have been guilty in the past too often about talking up our 4wd and trash talking foreign cars stuck in the snow, this post is NOT exactly the same old hating.
It is important to my tale however to mention that one of the vehicles involved was built in Toledo and the other one was, let's just say it was made in a country we were at war with twice last century and they were never nuked.
We just had a little snow dump again last night so I was taking my oldest daughter over to a friends house for the afternoon.  Streets being what they were I selected a Toledo manufactured vehicle from the stable and off we went.  After dropping off mini-mommy (if you met them both you would get it), I started back for home.  The particular street I was on had not been cleaned yet and I was approaching an intersection where the connecting street had.  As I just came up on the intersection, a person who would have to be described as a rectal discharge opening came flying out of the cleared street and cut me off.  I stopped, and not too happily, but to RDO's great surprise he also stopped.  He went maybe 20 feet and his vehicle not badged from an American company was dead in its tracks like he hit a wall.
I politely went around him to his left and gave a friendly little toot from my American horn and a good old fashioned "hidey-ho neighbor" wave as I went by.
Now before you label me as a rectal discharge opening for not helping him to get his vehicle unstuck, I should tell you that this guy has kids at the same school as mine and I have heard and heard and heard and heard ad nauseum with a full pukeum about how amazingly superior his brand choice of das auto is to everything else that ever had wheels and that all of us who don't drive one are automotive retards.  I just figured after all of that that I was unworthy to push such an amazing feat of engineering.
And that is why it's pronounced CAR-ma! :icon_smile_big:

71ChallengeHer

That is one amazing piece of writing.  :2thumbs:  I needed a good laugh today.  :rofl: :rofl: Thanks.  :cheers:

Brock Samson

:yesnod: Perhaps the single greatest post ever made...  :rofl:

jb666

Gotta love it!! I sent this one to my life and she said "That's what I'm talking about right there!" as she was laughing... Good one  :cheers:

A383Wing

shoulda taken a video and posted it on Youtube

Ghoste

It would have been funny alright but unlike a certain GL fan from Mississippi I just am not in the habit of carrying a video camera everywhere I go to record every minute of my life.  :lol:

Bob T

Old Dog, Old Tricks.