News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2011 Calender Shoot Update

Started by SBBob, November 02, 2010, 09:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBBob

The calenders are ready and the Superbird made the center fold for 2011.  Enjoy the pictures and they will be available from Randy's Ring and Pinion starting at the SEMA Show in Vegas.  We had a blast doing the shoot and are proud to have the opportunity to show the rest of the world what all of us know MOPAR or NO CAR!
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

learical1

told my boss to pick me up a calendar at SEMA tomorrow.  (I don't get to go! :'()
Bruce

randr

I'm Bored! what to do next......

SBBob

The photos were taken in a sound stage and overlayed onto the backdrop.  I do not know where the scene is from.  I know the calendars are going to be available at the SEMA show and I think they are going to put posters on their web site.  

A383Wing

Hey Bob....need a calendar....

(hint hint)

Bryan

SBBob

Hey Bryan - When Randy's gets back from the SEMA show I have a meeting to see how many I can get.  Hope they made lots and there will be some to get.  You and Rose are on the list if I can get them.  Yo, SBBob

learical1

My boss couldn't find the Randy's Ring & Pinion booth, so no calendar for me! :'(
Bruce

A383Wing

Quote from: SBBob on November 05, 2010, 08:34:22 AM
Hey Bryan - When Randy's gets back from the SEMA show I have a meeting to see how many I can get.  Hope they made lots and there will be some to get.  You and Rose are on the list if I can get them.  Yo, SBBob

thanks...  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

nice article in the ww news letter bob    :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

SBBob

Here is a copy of Sue's article in the WW/NBOA news letter - THANKS SUE!

41husk

How much are the calenders?  Do you order them through Randy's?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

SBBob

I am sure they still have some left and am sure if you contact them and ask for Kevin he can get you one.  If not let me know and I will see if I can get some more to pass out.  YO, SBBob