News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird vs Daytona styling

Started by Ghoste, January 30, 2011, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Quote from: gtx6970 on January 31, 2011, 08:22:27 AM
for me , it really depends on the color combination . I like them both.

Give me a FY1, FJ5 with black int  or Petty blue bird with white interior.

OR

A X9 and black int  OR B5 blue with either white or blue interior Daytona and I could be happy with either one

But if it's say a white bird or maybe a Y2 pre-faded yellow daytona and black interior in either one :puke:

All things being equal , lets say a B5 blue with black interior on either car, I'll take the bird. as I think it looks sleaker with the nose design and the more laid back wing, plus I like the 70 bucket seats much better.
Plus I personally have never been a huge fan of the big fat butt stripe on the daytona

I have to agree, the color makes a huge difference in which one looks best. There are parts of each car that I like or dislike. The rear window & trunk lid on the Daytona is awful, & nicer on the Superbird. The nose, hood, & fenders on the Superbird look more like afterthoughts than designing, but the Daytona is cleaner. I'd like one of each, I'd pull one into the garage & just back the other in.  :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

DAY CLONA

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 31, 2011, 12:33:00 AM
The fact that the Daytona is all matching parts doesnt hurt either. IE fenders ,sm lights, etc.

Hmmmmmm?,...what about the "Valiant" front marker lights :nana:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: DAY CLONA on January 31, 2011, 03:53:47 PM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 31, 2011, 12:33:00 AM
The fact that the Daytona is all matching parts doesnt hurt either. IE fenders ,sm lights, etc.

Hmmmmmm?,...what about the "Valiant" front marker lights :nana:

Nah...The Valiant used Daytona lights!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69_500

Hands down the Daytona. Then again if you ask me to compare the Daytona to any other vehicle ever made I'd give the nod to the Daytona. To me personally it is the best looking automobile ever assembled. HANDS DOWN. Not even a close comparison of it to any other vehicle and that includes the Superbirds.  :2thumbs: