News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hotchkis Total Vehicle System

Started by MORFF, February 09, 2011, 04:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORFF

Hello every one A while ago some one had the TVS for sale on site wanted to know if that person still had it? Does anybody now if we can get this package cheaper being a member on this site. I am going to get it next month but want to get  best price. Car in primer this year body work done and the TVS from Hotchkis is my goal thanks all

here is part number for the Hochkis TVS

SKU: 80110
66-69 Mopar B-Body TVS System

Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

Troy

Hotchkis had a sale that was posted. Honestly the Summit prices are probably the best. I had to order some pieces direct from Hotchkis and their shipping quotes were waaaay off so I had to call and get them to manually figure it out. If I hadn't needed something Summit didn't stock then the total cost would have been a wash (even with the discount).

Matt's Classic Bowties carries the entire line and their prices are very good too. eBay link:
http://stores.ebay.com/Matts-Classic-Bowties-Restoration/_i.html?_nkw=hotchkis+tvs&_trksid=p3286.c0.m57

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

MORFF

Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

dangina

Quote from: Troy on February 09, 2011, 11:18:21 AM
Hotchkis had a sale that was posted. Honestly the Summit prices are probably the best. I had to order some pieces direct from Hotchkis and their shipping quotes were waaaay off so I had to call and get them to manually figure it out. If I hadn't needed something Summit didn't stock then the total cost would have been a wash (even with the discount).

Matt's Classic Bowties carries the entire line and their prices are very good too. eBay link:
http://stores.ebay.com/Matts-Classic-Bowties-Restoration/_i.html?_nkw=hotchkis+tvs&_trksid=p3286.c0.m57

Troy

its the best price i have found so far as well

MORFF

found this on ebay you guys ever deal with him. looks like a complete kit for 2500. tks guys

ebay item number300388916253
neverenough2003

66-69 Mopar B-Body Hotchkis TVS System
Manufacturer Part Number:  80110
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi