News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Video: Fast & Furious Five Trailer is Here! (Like it or Not)

Started by Rustymuscle, December 15, 2010, 02:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rustymuscle

We Guess They'll Keep Making These As Long As People Paying to See 'Em. Watch The New "Fast and Furious" Trailer HERE!

The Fast & Furious franchise is like eating a 1/2-pound grilled patty melt with a huge plate of chili fries. Sure, it sounds good. You might even enjoy it at the time, but you'll walk out regretting it in the end. This series has been a hard compromise for us car guys. Yes, they're movies about hot cars, and yes, there are some pretty cool cars in these films; but they're so rife with Hollywood cheese that you leave the theater feeling greasy and a little nauseous.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 535ci Wedge, 727 w/ GV, Dana 60
1970 Dodge Super Bee
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT HEMI

69chargerrt440

Seems like it will be a good movie, I'm going to watch it.  :2thumbs:
When your Charger is sideways, just give it more gas!

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

SRT-440

A charger is in it so it's worth seeing for me...hopefully it will have more actual racing in it this time and less crime fighting.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

Road Dog

Chargers, Fast Driving , Fightin, Girls, and the "Rock". Gotta be good. Movies like this are not watched for the acting.If there is good acting thats a plus too.
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

nvrbdn

if mia is back and there is a charger in it, then im there :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Rolling_Thunder

Well - quite honestly the last movie in the series was a lot better than the first - at least they are making progress....      I think this movie will be better than the previous films - more realistic hopefully ---

Trailer looks pretty good    :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

chargermike

i will see it. love the fast series. if its got cars chicks cars chicks it is worth seeing. not much of a feel good movie guy. keep them comming. :D

noff57

I love all of the movies. I never missed an opening night and not going to miss this one.

mauve66

my wife hates these movies (and Gone in 60 Seconds also!!).  she says, "how many times can you fix a car, race a car, wreck a car............"  i tell her its not just about the car , its about the story, kinda like penthouse, its not just about the pics, its about the articles.................... :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Brock Samson

I'm really not into these movies,.. the obvious hack jobs they do on these poor chargers are a cryin' shame.. Deathpoo, That new one that rips off Mr. Musto,.. & now another obvious overspray primer job,..
If only they did right by a Charger, I'd wanna watch it,.. That last one was a real let down,.. and at the end of it I felt I wasted my time. Maybe I'm the wrong demographic...  :shruggy: I'd much prefer they just donated the budget of that film to some schools in Calif.  :yesnod:
Maybe if they did a real documentary on the Number 88 research charger or the 71 KK Insurance Special, or Howsabout this?.. A recounting telling of the Areo-wars - or even a King Richard Biopic...

Anyhow's,..  while watching the second episode of Breaking Bad (A great TV show BTW) I noticed a gold and white '73 or '74 Charger SE in the crack palace's parking lot.

DustinSimmonds

If you look closely they have a 2nd gen Charger, a couple 2006-10 Chargers, and 2011 Police Cruiser Chargers! So from the looks of it there is lots of Charger in this next Fast and the Furious. So i'm going to have to see it for sure! 

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

MoparManJim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf4oDjHUmkY 

I like it already! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: 

I see they bought back the 2nd Gen charger 1970 again.. and it looks like it makes so good film time as well. But as for the new emforcers, they are not bad.. at lest they are good for one thing.. pulling.  :smilielol:

Wicked72

Ima go see it....dont judge me... Im just glad to see muscle car respect in the ricer community. And they have lots of hot chicks and funny cars to laugh at so why not! :smilielol:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

elanmars

it'll be funny, since these movies are pretty dreadful. the tokyo drift one was half decent with the story for one of these movies and not as cartoony but it seems that's the one people dislike the most. 2 fast 2 furious is painful, i'm pretty sure they show that movie in guantanamo bay.
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

Cooter

Look at VP, DMCL, and countless others..No real plot, but became cult classics with the car croud..These are no exceptions...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

DustinSimmonds

I know I like them but not for the plot, for all the awesome cars!  :yesnod:

greenpigs

I will watch it & get the movie when it comes out. My rating which means little is

1) F&F
2) F&F 4
3) F&F 2
4) F&F 5
5) Watching paint dry
6) F&F 3
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free