News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cavalcade of Customs - Cincinnatti Ohio - this weekend

Started by gtx6970, January 05, 2011, 10:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

Like the title says. Anyone here going?

I'll be there for the 1st time in years with a customers Y2 Yellow 1969 Roadrunner convertible

Introduce yourself

451-74Charger

Dont think I will go unless I get free tickets, (I dont like to pay to see so much overhyped rice burners).
Agreed there are a lot of cool cars, but like Filmores, it gets spoilt by kids who dont know what they are looking at..lol

Troy

This is the first year in a long time that I get to know about it in advance! I might go but I have to see if we still have company or not (and if I can get over this cold!).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

gtx6970

Trailered it over today.
I saw a Pink T/A, and an Orange either T/A  or an AAR ( under cover )
What looked like an A990 1965 Coronet,, no owner around it so I don't know if it was real or not .
I've got to go back over tomorrow late afternoon/early evening to rope it off as I found out tonight they do NOT supply said items but they'll rent you 4 stanchions and closeline for $45

451-74Charger

A friend of mine (Jake) works for a local Chebby Bodyshop now, but used to work for a Cincinnati custom shop, always had 3 or 4 cars there each year, but I get to see cool cars at cruisapaloosa (sp?) in September at Coney Island in Cincinnati.

gtx6970

I'm right across the isle from a really neat mid 50's cadillac convertible and a couple of other cool cars. but sad to say right behind me is a VW Jetta with a carbin fiber hood

And as far as my girls are concerned it's the best location to have , as we are right in front of the stage where the girl from I-carly is going to be Saturday afternoon.,,,,,,,somebody just shoot me now

:faint:

451-74Charger